Rhiwbina Baptist Church was planted in 1935 out of a desire to live out the good news of Jesus in the new garden village of Rhiwbina. Since then numbers have increased and vision expanded, but our commitment to loving God and sharing His story remains fundamental to our identity. Through worship, preaching the Bible, evangelism, showing His mercy to others and developing new expressions of the Christian faith, we are passionate about doing everything in the power and might of the Holy Spirit.
We are a community where everyone belongs and given the opportunity to believe in Jesus, who loves us and gave himself for us. Why not give us a try
and see if this feels like your spiritual home?
“One church, many communities. Making King Jesus famous in city and nation.”
- United in love for Christ & one another.
We exist in many communities
- Spreading the gospel in many different missional environments.
We exist to make king Jesus famous
- Desiring to see King Jesus known & celebrated.
We exist for our city and nation
- That they may experience His Kingship through our lives.
A Church that sows the gospel through:
- loving the parish
- serving the poor, and
- pursuing salvation, signs and wonders.
A Church that grows disciples through:
- praying and worshipping
- studying the Bible, and
- breaking bread often and baptising believers.
A Church that goes to the city and nation through:
- missional communities
- developing leaders, and
- resourcing church plants.
A Church that love one another through:
- honouring each other
- showing grace and generosity, and
- respecting leadership.